Monday, November 23, 2009

As a new blogger i am fascinated to learn of the many worlds this could open for me. Although i am of course familiar with facbook and other social networks blogging is in reality my own website in effect. this opens up a new world to me in that i can convey not only what i want to type in text for people to read but as a musician, this is another way i can allow people to listen and download my music and/or video clips (assuming they want desire to). Perhaps i could steer my family and friends toward my blog although it needs to be said that most people i know are more likely to search me on facebook or myspace to see my music or videos as most people i know are quite familiar with these sites and are of course more intersted in "surfing" on them they they are in surfing bloggs such as these! I hope that maybe one day people actually pay to download my mp3s as i also own the rights to these. Problem is, how badly do they actually want to own a copy of my music? Afterall my friends can already watch my videos on youtube for free anyway as indeed they can quite legally for just about any of their favourite artists nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment